For over two decades since its inception, Dhoot Transmission has been mounting its geographical footprints in recent few years, some of which are well-known for establishing its engineering and marketing office in the UK in the year 2012, having acquired TFC cables, Scotland with manufacturing facility in Slovakia in the year 2017, acquired Parkinson Harness, UK in 2018 and recent ones of having acquired San Electromec in the year 2019. For assimilating the latest technologies, Dhoot Transmission has entered into strategic alliances and technical collaborations through technical JV with Carling Technology, USA in the year 2017 and with few other leading international companies and acquired businesses across the globe. This has provided the Company with the cutting-edge in product design and technology to meet strict international quality standards.
We are honoured to have earned an impeccable reputation and defined the contours of the wiring industry in India and overseas. As a leading name among wiring solutions companies, we aid our customers by focusing on trust, value creation for customers, quality innovation and customer satisfaction.
Dhoot Transmission has a major presence in Global Automotive and Consumer Durables Industry and is one of the principal manufacturer of Wiring Harness, Automotive Switches, Electronic Sensors and Controllers, Connectors and Terminals, Automotive Cables, and Power Cords for the OEMs. The Company as of now has a workforce of more than 7,000 employees. All manufacturing facilities and offices of DTPL are connected through SAP S/4HANA.
The Company is accredited with ISO 9001:2015, IATF 16949:2016, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018.
- Dhoot Transmission intends to be one of the world’s most preferred source of Wiring Harnesses and Electronics for the Two-Wheeler industry, Light and Heavy commercial vehicle industry, Tractor’s, Off-Road Machinery, Appliances and Industrial Sector.
- To develop the infrastructure which facilitates the planned growth in terms of Space, Human resource, machineries & supplier competencies.
- To Ensure total satisfaction of existing and future customers through zero customer complaints consistently.
- To use TPM as a basic management tool to continuously improve on PQCDSM Performance.
Customer base spread across 8 countries and 3 Continents.
Established Engineering and Marketing office in India, UK, South Korea, Japan and Thailand.
Acquired TFC cables, Scotland with manufacturing facility in Slovakia in 2017.
Technical JV with Carling Technology, USA in 2017.
Acquired Parkinson Harness, UK in 2018 & San Electromec in 2019.
All Plants connected by SAP S/4HANA
Certified for ISO 9001:2015, IATF 16949:2016, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018
Following TPM for continual improvement
Customer specific requirements are integrated in quality systems
Over 7000 satisfied employees globally
Focus on training, green initiatives and CSR
The company houses latest Infrastructure and Technology for Product Designing, which includes
- Capital H-XC Harness Design Software
- Vesys Capital Logic Design Validation
- Catia V5 Software for 3 Dimensional Design etc. for Development of Wiring Harness as well as indigenous components