Dhoot Transmission integrates environment, health, and safety (EHS) into how we run our business. Our governance framework and effective management systems enable us to ensure that management of risk and regulatory compliance is overseen at the highest levels of the company. With our EHS Policy Statement as the foundation, implementation of DTPL's EHS Standards and Audit programs are the guideposts for colleagues around the world. EHS success – as measured by the optimal performance – occurs when it is integrated into the business and all colleagues are engaged and understand what is expected of them. Our governance framework helps ensure success.
We are committed to manufacture, handle, use and sell products in a safe and environmentally sound manner and continually improve EHS Performance and prevention of injuries, ill-health, and pollution. To achieve this, we shall:
- Actively promote, improve, develop and establish policies work practices, standards and norms for all activities in the plants.
- To comply with all applicable rules and regulations related to EHS.
- Conserve natural resources and reduce material wastage and energy.
- Provide innovative and appropriate technical services and products giving due consideration to EHS.
- Strive to achieve Zero Accident through integration of EHS into all activities.
- Train, educate and motivate our employees to follow safe work practices on EHS by their involvement and raising awareness among all.
- Develop a safety culture which encourages employees to take personal responsibility for EHS.
- Implement safe work practices for handling, processing, storage and transportation of products.
- Provide effective monitoring systems and initiatives through surveys and audits.
- Publicize EHS initiatives through employees participation and with the support of safety committee.
- Ensure clean and safe work place to contribute under “Swachh Bharat Abhiyan”.